« Home | :: The Truth :: » | :: Unanswered Questions :: » | :: Tongue-tied :: » | :: Co-existence :: » | :: True Majesty :: » | :: Truthful Living :: » | :: The Weeping Heart :: » | :: The Tipping Point :: » | :: Uncertainty :: » | :: Despair :: » 

Friday, November 09, 2007 

:: Unity ::

One Love


There can only be one love
For it is only You that remain my trove
I see You only through You
Without Your Love this cannot be true

Hinges on Yours verily my existence
Who else can I rely on for my subsistence
Am but a mere mirror I am wary
A reflection of Thyself upon me I carry

No colour, no shape, no form
To Your own buds You do not conform
Therein lies the beauty of Your mystery
Slowly unfolding in my life like a beautiful story

Like a sick child coveting her mother’s love
Aching for your vision my entities rove
Waiting for the Day of Realization
When there can only be one True Love

Hamid
9 November 2007
0010H