« Home | :: Co-existence :: » | :: True Majesty :: » | :: Truthful Living :: » | :: The Weeping Heart :: » | :: The Tipping Point :: » | :: Uncertainty :: » | :: Despair :: » | :: Distance Does Matter :: » | :: For You :: » | :: Happy Sister's Day :: » 

Monday, April 30, 2007 

:: Tongue-tied ::

Guilt


‘O tis the same feeling again
I’d rather feel pain, rather be insane
It bites you from within
A treacherous fissure that sucks you in

Life is full of subtleties
A thin line is all it is
That deviates the good from the bad
That distinguishes the sad from the glad

Imagine standing alone on a deadly cliff
Awaiting you below are the sharpest knifes so stiff
Hounding from the back are the ghosts of penance
Jump or stay you have no chance

Of all the humanly feelings possible
I hate not hate but of guilt
Deep in the heart it remains impassable
Should I jump or stay and wilt?

Hamid
30 April 2007
2141H