« Home | :: For You :: » | :: Happy Sister's Day :: » | :: Treasure :: » | :: The Truth Is Bitter :: » | :: When The Eyes Go Dry :: » | :: Distant Nearness :: » | :: The Opposite of Love :: » | :: It's All Part Of The Game :: » | :: A Mother's Day Special :: » | :: Just For You :: » 

Thursday, October 26, 2006 

:: Distance Does Matter ::

Love In Distance





If distance makes the heart grow fonder,
then let it keep our hearts from wander.
Make me strong and coax myself,
fix my faults and lift my health.
My actions strange and not of old,
for what is meant may be foretold.
Look deeper to the fold of reason,
between the mode that makes our treason.
Help me see what hurt I bear to thee,
for love and life with you I see.
Within myself, an instrument of gold,
most dear to me, you, I hold.
This is what you seek, and I of you.
Make this your heart and key to true
love and freedom from our woes of fear.
For you, my love, I hold most dear.

Hamid
26 October 2006
0038H