:: A Mother's Day Special ::

I can feel you through my tender skin
Your slight touches emanates an inner joy
In the middle of the night you get me shakin’
A part of me you have taken as a toy
Feeding on me all through those times
I feel your heart throbbing against my inside
Your delicate tickles sound like early rhymes
Your exit is only for you to decide
Only you can give me pleasure and give me pain
Your good looks and warming smile keeps me sane
Without you everything would be in vain
Come on baby and wish away all of my bane
A gentle kick has gotten me so excited
I can feel you closer, closer than ever now
For this lovely moment all through the months I have waited
With a final push, into this world would you bow
Hamid
14 May 2006
0446H

