« Home | :: When The Eyes Go Dry :: » | :: Distant Nearness :: » | :: The Opposite of Love :: » | :: It's All Part Of The Game :: » | :: A Mother's Day Special :: » | :: Just For You :: » | :: The Yearning :: » | :: The Next Chapter Unfolds :: » | :: To A Great Sibship :: » | :: The Long Road :: » 

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 

:: The Truth Is Bitter ::

Living On A Lie






Even if you don't just tell me
That you love me so
I would live on the lie
Till the moment that I die

You made me see heaven in the flowers
You made me see war in silence
My heart can take it no more
Oh baby, I can feel my soul so sore

I would grab the clouds for your pillow
And the stars for your blanket
For now I have only my heart to offer
Take me now or let me suffer

I know you don't
But just tell me you love me so
I will live on the lie
Till the moment that I die

Hamid
9 August 2006
1431H