« Home | :: It's All Part Of The Game :: » | :: A Mother's Day Special :: » | :: Just For You :: » | :: The Yearning :: » | :: The Next Chapter Unfolds :: » | :: To A Great Sibship :: » | :: The Long Road :: » | :: Till The Last :: » | :: Irony :: » | :: Mist :: » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

:: The Opposite of Love ::

Indifference






Whoever said that the opposite of love is hate
I beg to differ because it makes no sense
Hate might hurt but it does not linger
What stays to sting is the sheer indifference

Hate throws itself at your face
Over in a moment allowing you to move on
Indifference implodes you from within
Slowly degraining you bit by bit till you can't hold on

So I beg of you now if you don't love me
Please hate me, just hate me so
Don't act like you don't care
Because it hurts and I know you still do

Hamid
11 June 2006
2220H