« Home | :: Know Yourself :: » | :: Unreturnable Loan :: » | :: A Blind Astronomer :: » | :: The Highest Station :: » | :: Existence, Non-existence :: » | :: Complement :: » | :: Seethe :: » | :: Lose Yourself :: » | :: Wisdom :: » | :: Fluctuating Consciousness :: » 

Saturday, June 18, 2011 

:: The Thoughts Fly By ::

Rumination



As the winds sing a song of reminiscence

My mind ruminates on our story

A story through time it transcends

A story of love, a story of glory


A day without your presence is just a day

With you in it, it’s a joyous holiday

Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say

I swear I’d rather you stay


Love is not a feeling in my heart

It is not a reaction or a feat

My love for you I could never chart

It is in my every breath, my every beat


Stay within me my love

Engulf me and surround me

Beyond this there’s nothing to prove

Without you I’m nothing can’t you see


Hamid
18 June 2011
2020H